Welcome to Prasada Yoga Center!
We make it easy to get started. New students living in our area receive the first month unlimited membership for $30. Don’t hesitate to take a risk and try something new. Bring about this balance in your life by starting with us today.
About the Studio
Yoga practice is meant to transform us into our highest ‘Self.’ It creates a sort of brightness or calmness within us. Prasada in the ancient Sanskrit language means this sort of “brightness.” It is this brightness that our strong vigorous practice reveals.
Based upon concepts of Yin and Yang, classes at Prasada Yoga Center blend the masculine aspects of power and focus from Ashtanga Yoga with some of the more fluid aspects of Vinyasa flow. All of our dynamic classes seek to build strength, balance and confidence through the safety of form and alignment principles. With knowledgeable and experienced instructors, students are empowered to tap into their full potential. We provide a safe structure and supportive learning environment.
Our dynamic practice builds strength, flexibility and endurance as it relieves the “monkey mind.” Your body will become sculpted as your mind lets go of tension, leaving you feeling free and uplifted.
Our studio was created to inspire students to discover the unique power within us. We encourage students to become more active and involved in creating their lives in a way that brings about peaceful calm living. Our yoga is accessible but challenging. Our mission is to provide consistent, quality and skillful yoga instruction, provided by certified instructors. We invite you to come in and challenge your physical limits, shift your mental perspective and awaken to your true spirit.
We make it easy to get started. New students living in our area receive their first month unlimited membership for $30. Don’t hesitate to take a risk and try something new. Bring about this balance in your life by starting with us today.
Thinks to Know Before Coming to Class:
- New students living in our area receive their first month unlimited membership for $30 when starting with us at Prasada. (For students starting with us through the Beginner Series, a free week is built in). Students must first fill out a health history and waiver form, so please allow time for this prior to class. Teachers will arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the start of class to allow students time to sign in, take care of any transactions, discuss any concerns and to get settled in.
- Shoes must be removed and remain outside of the practice area. They can be kept in the front entrance way.
- For sanitary reasons, purchasing your own mat is advised. We offer Jade & Manduka mats for sale at the studio, however loaner mats are also available for first-time use, or in the event that you forget your mat.
- Out of respect for all students and the time that’s committed, we will do our best to start and end classes on time. Please be aware of any time constraints that you may have. Entering class late or leaving early should be an exception and done with conscious effort to minimize distractions for the rest of the students.
- Only water is allowed inside of the studio space. Please make sure water is in a container with a secured top.
- Please turn off all cell phones or place them on vibrate prior to class.
- In the event of inclement weather, please call the studio for cancellation information. This information will be on the voicemail at least one hour prior to the start of class (30 min for 6 a.m. classes). Cancellations will also be posted on Facebook & Instagram (except for the 6 a.m. classes).